Produced by Dorothy Lowery-Consultant-New Business Owner Services
If you’re into natural remedies, you will love apple cider vinegar. Check with your doctor first on medications to be sure it won’t cause side effects for you.
Disclaimer- this is not a replacement for medicine and is not for everyone.
How to use:
Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, with one glass of water. Drink.
This is an add d benefit of using apple cider vinegar. You will lose weight and curb your appetite. Cravings for sugar and unhealthy food will decrease. You will begin to enjoy the way you feel by losing weight in a healthy way like this.
High Blood Pressure
Apple cider vinegar offers many health benefits. I’ve used it to keep my high blood pressure under control for years without medication, along with a proper diet.
Controls Stomach Acid
For stomach acid, apple cider vinegar is excellent. Stomach ulcers, and eating certain types of food can cause in increase in stomach acid. This can be very uncomfortable. Apple cider vinegar will help control this.
It’s an excellent deodorizer. Mix 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 2 cups regular water. For convenience use it in a spray bottle, or jar. Spritz on yourself in the shower.
Check out some of it’s many other uses:
Some of the benefits of adding apple cider vinegar to your diet:
• Excellent as a hair rinse & for hair growth. Shampoo hair as usual, then use 1/4 cup ACV mixed with 2 cups or more of water as a final step. Rinse out with plain water. Use a water bottle for control of application:
• Help relieve heartburn
• Balance your entire inner body system by maintaining a healthy alkaline pH level.
• Helps stimulate cardiovascular circulation and helps detoxify the liver
• Cleanses the lymph nodes
• Can help with allergies by reducing mucous and sinus congestion
• Helps rid the body of candida through the natural enzymes found in raw apple cider vinegar
• Has been said to dissolve kidney stones, prevent flu and stomach illnesses, relieve nausea, and help with migraines
Disclaimer- this is not a replacement for medicine and is not for everyone